Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Notes at Work

I found this three days after I first reported to work. I think these are the tasks I should be doing... I say 'found" because wasn't given a formal orientation and turn-over and I literally found these notes from the stuff left by the former occupant of the table I'm now using..

Research and Development Policy Analysis Process

1. Study results and recommendations of the study.
2. Define the problem: What specific problems does the study address?
3. Review of related literature:
a. Related laws (local and international)
b. Related studies
c. History of the issue
d. International experiences
4. Review and analysis if existing laws and programs.
5. Summary and initial analysis of the study
6. Concept paper for the round table discussion for specific issues
7. Round table discussion: Feedback of implementing agency on the study and initial analysis. (The R and D team finds it necessary to conduct a meeting among agencies concerned to input possible policy innovations.
8. Further analysis
9. Final policy paper to be distributed to the concerned agencies, WB and ADB
10. Two to three page summary for popular form
11. Round table discussion of specific policies to be recommended to the Board.
12. Meeting with Regions
13. Publication of Policy Paper in CWC website
14. Dissemination of the study to the Regions.

No comments: