Monday, August 15, 2005

Comfort Zone

The airport has become to me a familiar place already. Not because of the frequency of my flying and going to different places, in fact, the last time I rode a plane and that was after more than a year - was when I went to Boracay with my husband.
I have seemed to include among my love expressions, picking up or sending off a friend or a family member who is coming back or leaving the country.
It is also a sacred place - the airport. If you will only see the rituals that are constantly performed with each van or carload of people and baggages, with each announcement of a plane arriving or boarding.
Sometimes, it is so beautiful, you feel like hugging each arriving passenger or each relative or friend that is left behind.
 
Bon Voyage.
Welcome Home.

No comments: