Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Learning The Trade

I have been quite distraught during the past few days. I have not been able to do work. I have been successfully flipping through papers and opening files but without much achievement in terms of outputs. In my case, at least a coherent paragraph that would consist a policy paper.
I have been agonizing on what to do or why I could not think or even simply comprehend the research reports I have been reading.
Today, I came to work with a renewed sense of motivation... I planned to change strategies and look through models, being seemingly lost and inexperienced that I am now.
Of course, Google was a savior. Again. . Search words: policy paper child. First on the search results: National Center For Children In Poverty.
Already, I found some good material that I hope to learn from.


Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

No comments: