Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Thoughts After Viewing Akasha's Friendster Photo Album

I have forgotten
That I was drawn to you
Precisely because
You can give words
To seemingly unfathomable
Thoughts
and
Feelings

That I should not have

Because

I am Joy.

I have forgotten
That it was the colors you painted
That made me understand
To let mysteries be
Because they are not meant to be understood

I have forgotten
That I have lost joy
Because I turned my back on grief altogether

You see,
I thought I have grown tired
Of feeling lost
And that I'll work my way out

And yet,
I am still not found.


=======
This is another something that I found in the draft bin. Obviously, again, from so many years ago - because there's no such thing as Friendster now.

I'd say - if someone said this is actually theirs and not mine - I would believe them.
The muses have left me for so long... I don't remember anymore.




No comments: