Tuesday, March 03, 2020

I did not know zucchini rots so easily


-->I bought one, I think for 50 cents
A week ago from a farmer's market
Something like market day back home
Quite an event, in this part of the world
Two days a week
You can buy farm produce
And cheese
At much lower prices than they would
At supermarkets
But of course, you can get some rotten tomatoes
But a few out of a lot
It is still a bargain
Anyway, I bought this zucchini
And forgot about it
I didn't know it turns liquid when it rots
I had to scoop it out of a bag where I put the vegetables
I cannot put all the vegetables that I buy in the refrigerator.
We share the refrigerator with a house mate
I am amazed that we have a large refrigerator
And still have not enough space in the cooler.

=====
Again, something from my past life.
Wonderful days.. Wonderful days... 


No comments: