Friday, September 11, 2009

Work Day Ramblings

Time wasted so far: 41 minutes
Doing what: Downloading internet explorer for Windows vista

The nice thing about being in Metro Manila, as compared to being in Baguio, is that the day seems longer. When in Baguio, 8:00 PM is already very late, and it's likely that you'd like to be asleep by 10:00 pm then wake up the next day at 7:00 am. In Metro Manila, sleeping at 11:00 PM is normal and for some reason, your body wakes up at 6:00 am.

Time wasted so far, since last count: 8 minutes
Doing what: Waiting for windows internet explorer to install
Doing this because: Everytime I use the internet explorer that I have in my computer, it always suddenly closes, after I close a tab, for example, the whole thing just disappears - and it does not even go bak to the sites I was previously on.

It is hard to type without using the left forefinger. I cut myself yesterday trying to open a pack of mongo.

No comments: