Thursday, August 24, 2006

Homecoming, of Sorts 2

The Partas bus dropped us off at the Victory Liner station/ stop over at Sison. I thought that was convenient - at least the way Partas was able to arrange it.

It was raining when we got to Baguio. And that was three weeks ago. It's still raining now, although I heard a flicker of sun has finally come to my beloved hometown. Six weeks previous to my arrival it was already raining - everyday!

One guy said it was "deppressing" and that two more weeks of that will make him crazy. Two weeks of rain in Baguio made arriving in Quezon City quite refreshing. Although I love the rain, really - but it's weather that makes you want to stay home - and I had "business" to attend to.

There was a slight sense of disorientation when I was trying to look for a place. I actually got lost and got stressed trying to orient myself. Watching TV wasn't so disorienting. It's like you haven't left at all. Same shows, same TV personalities. Same drama formats.

So I'm back.

Now, what's next?

No comments: