Monday, July 16, 2007

Smart Bro Ought to Be Sued

That's probably the most polite way I could put it.
(Believe me, other victims suggest far more violent means).
If you're not yet a subscriber, it's not worth your thousand, really.
At least dial-up allows you to send email.
For Smart Bro --- and the nerve it has to proclaim itself "Pambansang Broadband" -- a simple email with a 600 KB attachment takes 4 hours! As in 4 hours! to send!
I wish to say I am glad I am not alone:
The Smart Wifi Chronicles
Is Smart Bro Broken?

But this is one really big screw up.
Sigh.

I'm not supposed to rant here -- swear. But it was just so stressful. Sorry

I hope Smart cleans up its act.
Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

100% agree..smart bro sucks!!
They don't give you the speed as what they advertise,and sometimes it doesn't even reach 100kbps..
And when rain comes,your internet connection is automatically disconnected..