Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Daily Commuter

Now, how does that sound?
"Digests of a Girl on the Road"
Or something like that.

The morning's almost over. I have successfully spent five minutes for "official work."
I'm keeping this window open in case some thought pops up and I need a distraction. Like I'm not already distracted.

I am totally blank.
I think, that I have lost all abilities for analysis, if I ever had them.
Why am I bashing myself now?

Maybe I should change my title to: "Stuck"

The Daily Commuter headline for today was supposed to be a story on one of the children-vendors that sell rags and flanel cloth along the EDSA - Quezon Boulevard Area.
I shall hope to write something about it some other time.

I have waited for lunch. And it has come.

I have successfully made a rambling.

No comments: